Mrs. G. Bernabe
Parents please join us celebrating our 8th graders as they graduate!
Tomorrow at 10:00 am sharp!
Please click on the PDF below for an important announcement
In addition, we encourage you to apply for the regular financial aid program administered by Futures in Education for the 2020-21 academic year now, by going to
Note: Returning Teddy J. Forstmann recipients should apply for regular tuition assistance for 20-21 through Children’s Scholarship Fund/Civicore. Instructions have been emailed to you.
Please contact Futures in Education at 718.965.7340 or by email: if you have any questions or need assistance.
Message forwarded by the Diocese of Brooklyn/Queens
1. Parents can get in touch with Mrs. Tyndall at from the hours 8:30 - 3:00
2. Parents can pay arrears or March Tuition by calling Mrs. Francine @347-515-9776 from 8:30 to 3:00 for credit cards ONLY!! Receipts will be mailed once transaction is complete.
3. To help with Option C lock out, please email Ms. Susan at @email@example.com from 8:30 to 3:00
4. If you wish to discuss report cards please email me for a day and time to speak with you. I am only available to speak with you from 8:30 to 3:00 ONLY
5. Please complete Child Lures today for those who have not and email me that you have completed this.
Look at this page often for more information or alerts.
I want to reassure all of you that even though we are not able to have the children in our classrooms, working together we will see them succeed academically. I have seen many of you post your child working on our Facebook and Instagram pages and it is a delight to see how they too are embracing this new way of learning.
With the Lord guidance and your prayers all this is achievable! Let us also keep in our prayers all those who are sick and suffering. That our Lord will watch over them.
*The office will be opened on Friday, March 20th from 9 to 12:30 so parents can get Option C parent log in's (you have your child's log in but you need a parent log in to receive messages)
Distance Learning Link:
Teddy J. Forstmann Scholarship Info