6th Grade - Mrs. Rosaleen DeGregorio
6th Grade Homeroom | 6th Grade Religion |
5th-8th Grade English Language Arts & Literature
Important NOVEMBER dates/events to note:
- Friday, 11/22: Grocery Bingo, 7-10 pm
- Monday, 11/25: NUT Card Day
- Wednesday, 11/27: Thanksgiving Mass @ 8:45 am; 12:30 pm dismissal
- Thursday, 11/28 - Friday, 11/29: No school / Thanksgiving mini break
*Pie Sale and Toys 4 Tots Drive have already begun
* Food drive donations -- 5 items brought in = a NUT Card
"The Pumpkin" by John Greenleaf Whittier (Date unknown)
"Thanksgiving Turkey" by George Parsons Lathrop
Class Supply Lists
GENERAL ASSIGNMENT REMINDERS:
- All assignments must have a full heading (including # in upper righthand corner); script handwriting preferred; and in blue or black pen.
- When writing paragraphs, remember to indent every paragraph (usually the length of half your thumb). Paragraphs have AT LEAST 5 complete sentences / maximum of 7 or 8 sentences. DO NOT skip lines in between paragraphs. All sentences must be complete thoughts, meaning there is ALWAYS a subject + verb + predicate.
- Proper spelling, grammar, capitalization, punctuation and sentence structure count.
- If you make a spelling mistake, cross it out with a single line - no scribbling. All writing must be neat and legible.
- NO plagiarizing (copying other people's words and/or ideas without credit).