Mrs. Rosaleen DeGregorio
SUMMER PACKETS: CLICK BELOW
Dear 8th Grade,
This has been such a wonderful year filled with many special memories. I am going to miss all of you! Remember everything you have learned. But most of all, remember you are a special student. I hope you have a great summer. Good luck in high school!
Class Supply Lists
June Calendar Events (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- 6/15 Step-Up Pre-K 3 & 4 @ 9:00 a.m.
- 6/16 Kindergarten Graduation @ 9:00 a.m.
- 6/18 8th Grade Graduation @ 9:00 a.m.
- 6/20 Father's Day
- 6/22 FUN DAY for Grades 1- 7
- 6/23 8th Grade Algebra Regents Exam @ 9:00 a.m.
- 6/24 Last Day of School - Dismissal @ 10:30 a.m.
IN EFFECT: CLASS UPDATE REGARDING MANDATORY ABSENCE NOTES Student must bring in an
absent note upon returning to school. If absent more than 3 days, a doctor's note is required.
GENERAL ASSIGNMENT REMINDERS:
- All assignments must have a full heading (including # in upper righthand corner); script handwriting preferred; and in blue or black pen.
- When writing paragraphs, remember to indent every paragraph (usually the length of half your thumb). Paragraphs have AT LEAST 5 complete sentences / maximum of 7 or 8 sentences. DO NOT skip lines in between paragraphs. All sentences must be complete thoughts, meaning there is ALWAYS a subject + verb + predicate.
- Proper spelling, grammar, capitalization, punctuation and sentence structure count.
- If you make a spelling mistake, cross it out with a single line - no scribbling. All writing must be neat and legible.
- NO plagiarizing (copying other people's words and/or ideas without credit).
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
And a reminder: ALL links found within the SLIDES link above are viewable for all.